The market for consumer health insurance alternatives and medical insurance in general is very competitive. Agents come and go as a company builds a finely tooled, well trained corp of professionals to sell the right product to meet customer needs. Many of these individuals are very good salespeople, but not very good with technology. As a result, ease of use was the primary concern when creating a web based software system on which to run their business. As we examined their needs, we saw that the system would need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Electronic submission of leads to the system database.
- Automatic submission of leads generated from the website
- Automated distribution of leads to agents.
- Easy to use screen to process and close leads.
- Real time tracking of agent interactions and performance.
- The ability to send email campaigns to internal client database and track campaign performance.
- The ability to support tens and thousands of leads in a dymamic manner.