Systems Integration is a key tool to allow business processes to be implement successfully across various software systems and vendor relationships.
A key aspect of automating process on a large scale is integrating between disparate systems that need to be harnessed to implement a particular business process. We:
- Identify processes and systems required to implement the process
- Identify existing tools and API’s that provide interfaces to the systems involved in the process
- Develop a high level workflow management that can work across systems and facilitate process information flow
- Develop software to fill gaps where integration options do not exist.
- Test the process with small groups then at large scale
- Provide failure options should any part of the process workflow fail due to systems outages or performance bottlenecks
- Leverage scalable cloud infrastructure to handle unexpected loads